I'll keep going with this thread. I recently installed 42# injectors and a 2 bar MAP on this truck. When I went to a custom operating system, I saw this one only goes up to COS3. I decided to give it a try so I didn't have to copy/paste the rest of my cal over. I'm kicking that can a little farther down the road, but I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet here at some point. There are some quirks that this PCM has that the 12212156 based one does not. Over the weekend, I got my rebuilt Whipple back on the dually and driveability right off the bat is pretty good. I need to log for knock, I'm getting some locked in OD right before PE mode hits. Just need to decide if I should pull more based on IAT or pull it from the timing map itself? I need to unload a washer and dryer before I can log or they'll end up in the middle of the road. I also appear to be running out of fuel pump, so I overnighted an AEM 340. Overkill for sure but it's a known universal fit, my truck doesn't have the bucket setup in the tank. I missed that by a year. I had to command 9.5:1 to get enough fuel under boost and duty cycles are in the low 70s. Fuel pressure is dropping from 50 to 40 psi when it should be 60+ under boost. Since the plan is to hook up a trailer and drive 1300 miles on Saturday, time is running out. I think once I sort the fuel volume and the knock, I can re-engage my tuning efforts back in MI at a much lower altitude and know for certain where I stand on injector headroom. I have a smaller pulley to put on the blower but am holding off at the moment for obvious reasons.