Gday,
Hoping someone may be able to help me with an issue.
I have recently finished a LBZ and 6 speed install into a Nissan patrol.
I used to have a vehicle speed reading when data logging or viewing the edge insight CTS2.
I adjusted the tyre size and diff ratio settings in the ECM to suit my setup, I had no issues doing this and after the adjustments the vehicle speed reading matched a GPS speed reading perfectly, so all was good there.

The last issue I had to resolve with the engine install was to get the cruise control to work.
In doing so I adjusted the tyre size, diff ratio and PPKM in the TCM, thinking the missmatch may have been preventing cruise from working.

Since that cal flash on the TCM I have lost the VSS reading
I have changed these settings since, including cal flashing the original file back into the TCM, but nothing seems to get the sensor to read again.

I have checked the sensor adjustment and tested the sensor resistance 1543 ohm, which is slightly higher than than spec. But the sensor was hot at the time.

The vehicle drives nicely and the transmission seems to shift smoothly, I have had the odd P0502 code come up when driving it hard, but otherwise it feels the same as it did before the VSS signal was lost.
If I unplug the sensor the transmission neutralises, so I'm pretty sure the sensor is picking something up.

Any ideas where I went wrong, or what could be causing this?

Can the settings in the TCM be successfully adjusted, or should they be left standard no matter what the transmission is installed into?
I have since been told this, but find it hard to believe the settings and shift points can't be adjusted to suit a new application.

Would a full flash of the stock file into the TCM help? As I have only done cal flashes to date.

Thanks for your help in advance,