Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how are people deleting the newer 6.7s?

Quote Originally Posted by C Murda View Post
    I was wondering how everyone seems to be delete tuning they newer 6.7s? I have an 08 and tune just here and there on my own truck and last i hear EFILive stopped offering any delete tuning abilities for the newer trucks? Im not on here much so im not sure if anything has changed but i really would like to buy a newer Ram but im being held back because i dont like not having the ability to adjust/tune anything i want in the ECM....
    I have a 08 csp5 delete tune that was done by a reliable company pm and I'll send it to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Insite to do any delete on Cummins motors. Once you make that part of your tune in Insite, you take that file into EFI Live and tune it for performance from there. Pretty simple to do, its just getting a working version of Insite, because unfortunately its not easy to get. I would say do some searching on Google, but I know your going to be over run with virus. If I were you, I would speak to your tuner to see if he has a copy he can give you. Insite is similar to EFI Live but it is its own beast of a program and figuring it out isn't easy. BUT you can find guides to show you how to turn off everything you need to do a delete on a Cummins.

Default how are people deleting the newer 6.7s?

I use insite on my trucks. Just put a high sulphur tune in and bump the hp

Quote Originally Posted by WolffXIII View Post
    I use Insite to do any delete on Cummins motors. Once you make that part of your tune in Insite, you take that file into EFI Live and tune it for performance from there. Pretty simple to do, its just getting a working version of Insite, because unfortunately its not easy to get. I would say do some searching on Google, but I know your going to be over run with virus. If I were you, I would speak to your tuner to see if he has a copy he can give you. Insite is similar to EFI Live but it is its own beast of a program and figuring it out isn't easy. BUT you can find guides to show you how to turn off everything you need to do a delete on a Cummins.
    He could you PM me on the "insite" discussion

Quote Originally Posted by WolffXIII View Post
    I would also be interested in any information you could provide or point me in the right direction. I already have insight.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybrowner View Post
    I have a 08 csp5 delete tune that was done by a reliable company pm and I'll send it to you

thanks man but i have EFILive for my 08 already and can delete tune my truck as those parameters werent removed until 2010 models...

as for Insight, this sounds really interesting! if i could get a legit use able copy of tat software then ill definitely get a new truck!

Quote Originally Posted by C Murda View Post
    thanks man but i have EFILive for my 08 already and can delete tune my truck as those parameters werent removed until 2010 models...
    I have efi delete tunes right up to 17 Cummins trucks lol

Quote Originally Posted by crazybrowner View Post
    I have efi delete tunes right up to 17 Cummins trucks lol

Where are you getting your base files from?
    Duane

2008 Ram 3500 QuadCab
    Hamilton 110# Springs & HD Pushrods, ARP 2000s, EFILive, SB 3250 DD

I don't play around to much. I buy tunes from ppei or motor ops

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast