Hello all,
I'm looking for help troubleshooting a Wrangler conversion. I have a 2008 Wrangler with a 2015 6.0l L96. The engine has 12 miles on it, I got it from a local salvage yard complete with harness, pedal, and E38. It starts and runs, and drives, but gives me P0171, P0174 and occasionally P0300 codes. So far, I haven't driven it any real distance.... just around the block, maybe a mile or two.
Expecting to find a vacuum leak or an intake leak I have smoke tested the intake, as well as used propane, water, and carb cleaner, but was unable to effect idle at all. I smoke tested the exhaust and found no leaks there either. I have not done a fuel system volume test or pressure test as I do not have the tools (or knowledge) to do it.

I recorded a couple of sessions hoping someone more experience than I could have a look and possibility point me in a direction.
The first recording is pretty much the condition it has been in since I got it running. The second is with the MAF unplugged, which does not have the lean condition. Does anything jump out to any of you? Any suggestions of how to proceed?
E38_T43 33-4-17_t2.pld
E38_T43 33-4-17_MAF Unplugged.pld

Thanks for any insight you can lend!

-Chris