Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Were do I find Ben factor LTFT ?? or any ben factor I don't see any ben in my pids

Default Were do I find Ben factor LTFT ?? or any ben factor I don't see any ben in my pids

So frustrated right now.. I want to go back to hp tuners, Why do I not have any Ben in my pids?and how do I apply them to my maps? I modified a E38 map what had ve vs kpa, to look like the Ve in my E67 table how do I link that to STFT1+STFT2+LTFT1+LTFT2/200+1

Which wideband are you using, and are you connecting using analog or serial comms...?

Have a look at this, it goes in C:\users\<you>\Documents\EFILIve\V7.5\User Configuration

and it has to be renamed to calc_pids.txt

it will need some editing to suit your needs.

PM me you phone number.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
    Which wideband are you using, and are you connecting using analog or serial comms...?
    Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
    Have a look at this, it goes in C:\users\<you>\Documents\EFILIve\V7.5\User Configuration

and it has to be renamed to calc_pids.txt

It will need some editing to suit your needs.

PM me you phone number.
    I'm using a Ngk afx wide band 9-16 hi/lo 0-5volt through the a/c port! I got it working and reading perfectly yesterday after only spending 2 hours with the user calc.txt file.

But after more then 5hrs off frustration I gave up on trying to link my ve map to the calc file. I get it loggging but it shoes my wide band in each ve cell, multiyplying that 14-16.00 afr is going to really muck up my ve table! I tired deviding the commanded afr/wide band, and using a hp tuners formula they all wide up with high numbers in my ve, 12-16 range. I want an afr errror in my ve cells -6 to pos 6. Right? Then I can copy paste multiply by 50%. This is what I know from hpt? It shouldn't be so damn complicated:( I'll post up my map, and calc files and pid files later on today!

Pm sent

Also I prefer to use my narrow bands for part throttle and mid, wide band for pe, and upper map hertz, I want to use the ltft+stft/200+1 as recommended by a friend. But I can't create that formula to do what I want, that is to give me a afr error right?

Quote Originally Posted by 04colyZQ8 View Post
    I'm using a Ngk afx wide band 9-16 hi/lo 0-5volt through the a/c port! I got it working and reading perfectly yesterday after only spending 2 hours with the user calc.txt file.
    So you can read the wideband voltage thru the pid GM.ACP...?

See attached pdf, is this the same as you NGK AFX...?

If so then see attached calc_pids.txt... you will use the pid CALC.WO2BEN (which uses the pids SAE.LAMBDA and CALC.WB.LAM).

But after more then 5hrs off frustration I gave up on trying to link my ve map to the calc file. I get it loggging but it shoes my wide band in each ve cell, multiyplying that 14-16.00 afr is going to really muck up my ve table! I tired deviding the commanded afr/wide band, and using a hp tuners formula they all wide up with high numbers in my ve, 12-16 range. I want an afr errror in my ve cells -6 to pos 6. Right? Then I can copy paste multiply by 50%. This is what I know from hpt? It shouldn't be so damn complicated:( I'll post up my map, and calc files and pid files later on today!

Pm sent
    I need to see the log file, tune file, and some screenshots to see what went wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by 04colyZQ8 View Post
    Also I prefer to use my narrow bands for part throttle and mid, wide band for pe, and upper map hertz, I want to use the ltft+stft/200+1 as recommended by a friend. But I can't create that formula to do what I want, that is to give me a afr error right?
    See attached calc_pids.txt... the pid CALC.SELBEN does exactly what you want (LTFT's for PT, WB for WOT/PE).

Are you sure you want LTFT+STFT...? If so, you can add a pid for this and edit the SELBEN pid to use this instead of LTFTBEN (do you want me to do it for you...?)

BTW: calc_pids.txt file needs at least 2 blank lines at its end.

Do you want a BEN based on which of the following:
    (LTFT1+STFT1)/2
    (LTFT1+LTFT2+STFT1+STFT2)/4

edit:
    Or:
    (STFT1+STFT2)/2
    Last edited by joecar; April 3rd, 2017 at 06:12 AM.

See attached calc_pids.txt

edit CLC-00-160 to use CALC.LTFTBEN or CALC.STFTBEN... or we can make additional LTFT+STFT pids as you require.

Not sure joe whatever you recommend? I have a friend that uses efi he swears by ltft1+ltft2+stdt1+stft2/200+1. Does that make any sense?? If not I'll go with what ever you recommend since your helping me. And will this populate my ve map, to somehow copy paste to my ve table? Paste multiply or some paste multiply by 50%?

I think LTFT is better (LTFT is the smoothed/average trend of the STFT)... so use the calc_pids.txt as is.

( I meant to call you today, I got bogged down in too much stuff... )

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast