Thread: shifting problem 4l60e

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

no idea about the fluid. i will suck out some next week.

i see that release occurs when there is a transition from lock to apply. i see instances where it goes directly from lock to apply, however. i have also been thinking that d1004 is wrong at 412 and should be zero or below apply, but then ist set to 412 in the stock tune. d1007 is 100% stock, btw.

what i would do first is to set d1007 to max from 400nm. but for boost that probably is irrelevant, because torque is higher. well, i was not logging engine torque i dont know where it comes from. is it a calculated value using the ve table as one of the inputs? then it would be based on values you put in there. now its pretty close, engine is rated 480 nm at 4200 rpm. i was logging rwhp on boost and it was a little low but not unrealistic. but maybe that gets calculated from the real acceleration?

anyway, here is a couple of logs boosted:

looking at 9.1 at the last two passes, it stays in apply until 5500 and is off in the other. the same in 8.2.

(at this point im only really interested in the 2-3 shifts. first gear is useless when boosted and second takes me to around 150 kmh, 120 being the speed limit. i dont think the car has been above 4500 rpm in third, since i have it.)

desired times are zero, so tap (trans. adaptive learning) should be gone, at least i hope so. could i set p0101 to yes and make the trans run at full pressure all the time? didnt you say somewhere that setting shift times to zero and deleting torque reduction would make the shifts "brutal"? well, my shifts are soft, even n/a. under boost the 2-3 shift takes 0.6 sec. (measured from highes to lowest rpm, disregarding what actually happens in the trans).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dian; June 9th, 2017 at 06:13 AM.