Thread: Efilive v1 wanted

Default Efilive v1 wanted

Hello,
    just like it says, im looking to buy a V1 for personal use. Ill check in here for posts rather than lut up my email.
    Thanks
    Carlo

I keep checking all the time. Im still looking all over the web for a unit. Thanks for looking.

Lifetime Member

Hate to ask, but are you looking just for a V1 because they're cheaper units? The V2 can do much much much more and honestly, most V1s have been upgraded to a V2 which means they're no longer eligible to purchase PCM licenses. Also, if you want to tune a V1 supported vehicle that has both an ECM and TCM, you need to use 2 licenses making it 2x as expensive as using a V2.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

I'd be looking for a v1. I have a obs 99 tahoe and upgraded to the 411 pcm. I only need to use it for this truck. From what I understand, licenses are still available for a v1. Also if im not mistaken, for my purposes, the upgrade to a v2 would be that i wouldnt need a laptop connected and that doesnt matter to me. And yes it would be cheaper to buy a v1. If im wrtong about any of this let me know.

Much thanks.