Hi all, so I have a question. I'm looking at getting a Blueprint Engines 509 crate engine and either put coil near plug ignition on it or stab in an MSD distributor with a 6al box and was wondering which would get me better power, better fuel mileage, and all around a better setup with multiport fuel injection. I plan on using a 24x crank reluctor and a 1x cam reluctor with a Speartech harness and LS1 ECM if the coil on plug ignition would be a better setup.

The application its going into is a 1993 Chevy Silverado 1500 thats going to get a TCI six speed 4l80e thats going to be married to either a Ford np205 with a GM 32 spline input shaft or a GM np261, front axle is going to be an AAM 9.25 ifs differential with Fleece Performance upgraded internal axle shafts, RCV CV axles, and an ARB air locker. Rear axle is going to be a Torq motorsports 14 bolt with an ARB air locker, 300m 40 spline axle shafts, and six lug wheel hubs. Brakes are going to be Wilwood units for an 06 Silverado 1500 with a factory 06 Duramax hydroboost brake booster with a Wilwood master cylinder and proportioning valve. Although i may reserch retrofitting ABS onto it, although idk how itll act with 37 inch mud tires on 20 inch Fuel Anza wheels in Matte Bronze...

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk