Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E98 Vats PAtch

Default E98 Vats PAtch

Hello Guys,

Do you have any news regarding the VATS delete on the E98 ecms?

Thanks in Advance!

I am sure we can do it but it has not been pursued because nobody had attempted a conversion, whenever anyone has something ready to try we can look at it.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    I am sure we can do it but it has not been pursued because nobody had attempted a conversion, whenever anyone has something ready to try we can look at it.
    We are starting a diesel transplant and we have stuck in the VATS part. Could you look at it?

I'd need to know what OS number is in the ECM you are tuning, perhaps if you can please Email the file you've read from the ECM to support@efilive.com with VATS removal as the title I can take a look.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I'd need to know what OS number is in the ECM you are tuning, perhaps if you can please Email the file you've read from the ECM to support@efilive.com with VATS removal as the title I can take a look.
    Hello,

File's sent.

Thanks in advance!

Ok I have the file but I didn't realise this was going to be from an Opel, I assumed it would be a 2.8L Colorado. It's ok but it'll take a bit more investigation as the Opel programs we have not had a lot of experience with and they are quite different to the Colorado, I'll keep you updated on progress.

Ok I have the file but I didn't realise this was going to be from an Opel, I assumed it would be a 2.8L Colorado. It's ok but it'll take a bit more investigation as the Opel programs we have not had a lot of experience with and they are quite different to the Colorado, I'll keep you updated on progress.
    Thank you very much for your effort! I am looking forward to hear from you soon!

Hi Ross,

Thank you for your support. I have tried the ECM on a vehicle and it started without any VATS programming! Although this operationg system requires a fuel pump ecu in the network. Could i send you a file from a car without fuel pump ecu in the network?

Thanks!!

Sure you can, but I did recently go over all the E98 Operating Systems and add the VATS patch in so everyone will have access to them shortly. But with your file if you can't wait for the next update then please Email it over to support.

Sure you can, but I did recently go over all the E98 Operating Systems and add the VATS patch in so everyone will have access to them shortly. But with your file if you can't wait for the next update then please Email it over to support.
    Thank you Ross,

I am going to send you the file straight forward because the engine is on the chassis and we facing a problem now . Thank you in advance!

Regards
    Last edited by SkyMadness; July 3rd, 2017 at 07:35 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast