Thread: Looking for LBZ file for dual fuel tanks probably Topkick

Default Looking for LBZ file for dual fuel tanks probably Topkick

In search of an LBZ dual fuel tank file to complete my Yukon XL swap.

Thx

PM me your email address, I got just the file your looking for. It's the one in testdrives BURB. It even has the ability to turn on the 4X4 indicator in the gauge cluster. Took me QUITE awhile to come up with all of the files to build it.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

Any chance I could snag a copy of this tune? I have exactly the same issue, although I still have to replace the sender currently in the main tank as it was modified by Travis Kenney at CSK to match the voltage range of the diesels (flipped polarity from stock Sub/Yukon sender, I think?). I've got a stock Yukon XL sender I'll put back in it as I understand EFIlive can set the polarity and range/values of the senders as required. I'm planning on dropping the tank and calibrating the ohm readings 1 gallon at a time as per an example I saw on the diesel place thread, I believe.

I'm happy to pay for this as I can imagine how much work it takes to put all these bits together. I'm ultimately looking to flash a decent fuel economy tune into the engine/trans with perhaps some more 6.5/4l80e-like behavior for better around town drivability. I don't know the full history of my engine and it feels like it's always in Tow/Haul mode with fairly late shifts out of 1st gear, and almost no coasting at idle; engine brakes when I let up the gas unless I completely release the pedal, or something close to that.

Thanks for any insights; I'd followed along your build with an eye to doing it to my 1999 burb when I finally realized I was never likely to have the time or venue to do it, so I splurged on a build from CSK and am happy I did.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelPrichard View Post
    Any chance I could snag a copy of this tune? I have exactly the same issue, although I still have to replace the sender currently in the main tank as it was modified by Travis Kenney at CSK to match the voltage range of the diesels (flipped polarity from stock Sub/Yukon sender, I think?). I've got a stock Yukon XL sender I'll put back in it as I understand EFIlive can set the polarity and range/values of the senders as required. I'm planning on dropping the tank and calibrating the ohm readings 1 gallon at a time as per an example I saw on the diesel place thread, I believe.

I'm happy to pay for this as I can imagine how much work it takes to put all these bits together. I'm ultimately looking to flash a decent fuel economy tune into the engine/trans with perhaps some more 6.5/4l80e-like behavior for better around town drivability. I don't know the full history of my engine and it feels like it's always in Tow/Haul mode with fairly late shifts out of 1st gear, and almost no coasting at idle; engine brakes when I let up the gas unless I completely release the pedal, or something close to that.

Thanks for any insights; I'd followed along your build with an eye to doing it to my 1999 burb when I finally realized I was never likely to have the time or venue to do it, so I splurged on a build from CSK and am happy I did.
    I need an email address to send it to, and give me a day or two. I keep my DURABURB files on my desktop, and i don't go on it very often.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

My Suburban is setup very much like testdrive's Suburban. I have been struggling with getting my dual tank function to operate as well. I would gladly pay you a fee for the dual tank file that testdrive has in his Suburban. I could not tell you happy much I would appreciate it if you could send it to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by SDWYZC5 View Post
    My Suburban is setup very much like testdrive's Suburban. I have been struggling with getting my dual tank function to operate as well. I would gladly pay you a fee for the dual tank file that testdrive has in his Suburban. I could not tell you happy much I would appreciate it if you could send it to me too.
    I don't check in here often, but I uploaded it here.
    http://www.thetruckstop.us/forum/res...ystem-file.26/