Thread: Trying to attach Tune files but not working

Default Trying to attach Tune files but not working

Thought I would put these up here to share and be scrutinized. ECM tune is 2016 Silverado LML 3500HD long bed standard fuel tank. All emissions intact, No deletes. Speed limit set at 158. No timing changes as of yet. A max superchips tune seems to have about 10 more degrees. This tune feels like about 60 to 70 hp. Engine seems maybe a tad noisier on tip in throttle with low boost but maybe its just me. Could the addition of fuel alone do this ? The dead pedal is gone !!! Achieved 95mph so the speed limit delete worked. Pulls good ! Trans TCM has torque limits increased so go easy until learned. Shift timing has been shortened up so firmer shifts at full throttle only. The passing gear problem has been fixed and it will down shift to 3rd as high as 53mph in normal mode and 55mph in tow or M5 mode. TCC slip lowered to 750rpm. I have timing calculator working good and it seems really low stock (like10degrees) will try that later. Desired boost is a bit lower for mid and high altitudes.

Let me know what you all think. You can run a difference report to see what has been changed.

PS the data pic was accidently attached but was from the superchips max tune file installed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Datapic3.png 
Views:	179 
Size:	116.8 KB 
ID:	21129  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Went out and beat on it some more. The P0606 came back and the speed limiter would become active if you let off throttle and re applied throttle above 95, No power till slow down. Working on that. Will update download map when figured out.

in your pedal position modes 1-6. your desired torque shouldn't go above the max torque in your torque to fuel table. Also the p0606 will come up when the torque values goes out of range of the predicted engine torque tables this is what i have found.

looked through your tune and your definitely missing a Fuel limiter that is just annoying. B2561 Table: Read the description. This table is your P0606 issue.
    2003 LB7 ECSB
    - Not Built, Intake, Mbrp Black Series 5" Straight, Banks Big Head Wastegate
    - Bagged in rear with Air Lift, 305/65/17
    - EFI Live By Myself, Used For Work
    - Sold at 242k

2011 LML CCSB
    - Stock... For Now