O2 problems were fixed a couple of months ago. Ended up being a ground lug spot weld failed for the heater circuit. I reattached it and the sensor has been working great since then, even seems to have fixed the switching latency. For the first time in eons the truck doesn't throw any codes, even the ones that don't throw a MIL. Back in September I did something I've wanted to do for a long damn time: I changed over to hydroboost. This is how the truck should have been stock. It wasn't without some 2nd order effects though as the blower inlet severely interfered with the HB accumulator and brake master cylinder. I ground enough off of the blower inlet to eliminate static interference, but I could still hear it when hitting bumps, taking corners, or hitting the brake pedal in reverse down my driveway so I removed the blower and had the inlet modified by a local shop. While I was at it, I also opened up the blower outlet as there was an orifice cast into it so I hogged it out.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZpRDvCCzqsrTjfBi8
https://photos.app.goo.gl/wqd4k2sHGLdsvf388

I don't recall what the airflow was when I first put the blower on and my old logs seem to lack timing advance of all things so I don't have a before dyncylair picture. I know NA and pre-CALC.VET the max dyncylair was .64. My MAP from the initial post-modded blower datalog last week showed almost no boost (~95kpa with ~79 being atmospheric), so I removed the blower and tweaked the bypass valve preload. After that, I had to remove it again to further clearance the inlet and zinged through a weld with the hammer and grinder so back to the shop it went. I got it back a few days ago and got it all back together this time with excellent clearance and was showing boost similar to what I saw pre-porting (109 kpa pre porting and 107 kpa then) so I was pretty disappointed there. Tonight all I did was globally add 2 degrees of timing to the high map (and copy/pasted the low map to match) yet somehow mustered 110kpa. The difference that really caught my attention was in airflow. I showed a consistent 1.00 g/cyl right after porting, but tonight am showing a consistent 1.12 which is right at the top of the table for timing. Strange that this table tops out before pegging the MAF, this will definitely cause issues at lower elevations. Were I to skew VE/MAF/IFR I'm guessing I could buy myself some headroom in B5913. The thing that makes my brain hurt is the handoff between it and A0010 since one is MAF referenced and the other MAP. Below is a log from the other night. My big question from all of this is how do you explain the increase in dyncylair with MAP staying pretty much the same?

Attachment 23125