When I say limitations, I am referencing polishing of the tune. Maybe this is an OS Problem, could be, but shouldn't be. Idle timing does its own thing, it responds via timing correction (IAT and ECT), but does not respond to timing changes in the table. It also goes up and down with youre main timing table. If you decide for whatever reason to run 15* at cruise just for example, idle timing rises. FRP in the DSP tables is scaled WAY wrong. Pilot tables are unresponsive. The only that changes pilot at all is the max number of pulses. Pulse changes, timing changes, even quantity are over run by another table in the back ground. It frustrating as heck spending what a guy needs to buy this software, just to find out it just barely scratches the surface. A friend of mine has Warp software for his cummins and his available tables to modify quadruples what I have for my LMM in EFI. Is this something that can get some much needed attention, or is this all we get out of efi? Because with what's available for my year of truck particularly (LMM), my tune is half-a$$ed at best with what I can do. Can I make power? Oh god yes. Can I get better better fuel mileage? Yes, there are improvements. Is it optimized? Not even close. I would really like to see some time spent on these trucks, so us tuners can better our quality. If its a matter of EFI Live having to cover various vehicles and this is all we get, I wish there was another alternative.

I dont mean to sound like I'm bashing this software, but it did what we needed it to 9-10 years ago. It needs some work.