Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cummins HD Tuning Support Coming Soon....

No, too old sorry.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    I can't confirm 100% but I think for the 2010+ Dodge 6.7 getting past 3,000 RPM isn't a problem (we don't get any questions about it), 2007-2009 is still causing problems but that is the earlier CM2100 ECM. Perhaps a post in the non HD section here to some tuners might confirm that.
    GMPX thank you I wasn't aware that 2010+ wasn't an issue anymore.
    2006 Cummins Red, Auto to Nv5600, SBC 3600, Traction Bars, Visor, Running Lights, S&B Intake, ATS intake horn, EFI Live, Borg Warner S363 Turbo, Industrial Injection Dragon Fly Injectors.

Are we able to control the after treatment system of the CM2350A?

Short answer is no. Efi Live does not support emissions altering on any Cummins engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EFI Live HD Beta Tester

Im to looking to turn off or delete. i want to improve def consumption in the system

I can help with all your Cummins solutions

Is it going to be able to force dpf regens? I'm not looking to delete I'm just wondering if it's going to be a good scan tool with a few dpf test functions

Not currently no, we need to see how everything goes before trying to do 'everything' the factory tools do on the scanning side (it is quite complex as you might appreciate). But something like forced regen I understand is something that people want or in some cases need to do, we've heard enough horror stories about vehicles stuck in limp mode until it is done (which means calling out Cummins in some cases).
    Out of interest do you know much about these vehicles because I had heard on some there is a force regen switch that can be turned on which kind of makes the scantool ability to do it pointless.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

There is a button to stop or start a regen. The problem is if the truck requests a regen and the operator isn't in the cab to see it after a while the ecm shuts the engine down won't let you do a regen with the switch. Then you need the Cummins software to force the Regen. It happens a lot when it gets really cold and they are left running

Yeah ok, that sounds like what I'd heard.
    Seems more like a tuning option to still allow the operator to force the regen would be an easy interim fix (assuming the truck is going to be tuned anyway).
    What is the Cummins tool that can force the regen? Do any of the aftermarket J1939 scantools have this ability?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast