Hey I just installed a bunch of mods on my 2008 C6 Z06 that I purchased about two months ago with 35k miles. Prior to modding the car it came with an Airaid Synthamax air intake and it had the muffler mod done to it.

I have installed the following over the last week;

MSD airforce intake manifold
BTR Stage 3 Camshaft
ARH (1 7/8th) long tube headers and X pipe with cats
AHP heads milled .030" with hardened PM guides
C5R timing chain

For tuning I have EFI Live V2 with an innovate LC2 wideband, I have adjusted the idle for the car to 900rpm to start and was advised to edit "min airflow tables" but I believe that is for HPtuners so I am a bit unsure of where to start with EFI live to get the car running in the right direction. I took it out last night for 30 minutes to do a bit of data logging and after the 30 minutes the only codes thrown were P0171 and P0174 which correspond to system too lean for both banks. I have since filled up the tank with 94 octane.

I am planning on following the EFI live AutoVE tutorial and saw another forum post regarding a similar LS7 setup and will follow the advice given there as well. I have included the tune I pulled off the car prior to modding it, I am unsure if this is a stock tune as it could have been altered in the past by a previous owner.

If anyone has any advice it is really appreciated, thank you