Just want to say sorry if this post has been covered but I've been searching with no luck so far.

So, a few years ago I bought a 2007.5 ram 2500 6.7. The truck came fully deleted with no sensors in the exhaust, and egr unplugged. It had a custom tune done with EFI Live and had no codes or issues.

Fast forward 2 years and I started having issues with the turbo veins sticking. Long story short I ended up going with a super b special turbo kit from BD diesel that came with the turbo, downpipe, new manifold, and proper egr delete. Unfortunately this happened right before I needed an e test and it didn't pass since they changed the rules and the CEL was on. I ended up paying the $300 and getting a conditional pass.

So the question is, how to go about tuning it as I don't have the stock tune in the truck or have access to it. I've done tuning on gas cars before but nothing on diesels.

If I have to do it myself, what would I need? Flashscan v2? And would I have any issues modifying the tune that is already in the truck?

The end goal is to have the CEL off. If someone was tuning it I wouldn't mind some more power (think it's 100hp now) but it's not a big deal.

If someone is in the southwestern Ontario area that is interested in tuning it feel free to pm me and talk price