I purchased a license dated Dec 6 2005
License type is Commercial Scan & Tune.
Key is CFLB-TFQY-PFLM-SVVG

Last time I used it was approximately Oct of 2010 on my 1998 Camaro Z28 on my old Lenovo T61.

I have had AC and overheating issues because of ATI supercharger. Frustrated so bought a 2012 Grand Sport Vette and parked my Camaro.

Havel now swapped out the T61 laptop for a T420 so want to reinstall software and start reading files again on my Camaro.

Finally found a good tuner but would like to swap files so I can get idle transition back again. I live in Kansas, tuner is in OK.

What do I need to do to get started again? I installed Version 7.3. Have not attempted to install any files later than that.

Since I have a 98 -that license was free at the time. I believe this license at the time was for three, possible five licenses.

I did re-register again last week. But recall that when I was reading some old tunes, that all I have is personal scan and tune.

What I don't want to do is try to log or scan and possible upload and lock something up since I will be using a version that is over 10 years old.

MyLenovo T420 has Windows Profession V7 with all recent upgrades. Recall back then that USB drivers were an issue on my Lenovo T61 but finally got everything to work after Blacky sent me a new cable.

I have not tried yet to log or scan and download the tune that is currently on the car.

THanks in advance.

DuWayne