Hi All.

AEM has finally introduced the new 30-0334 version of their OBDII enabled wideband ( Formerly, the 30-0333 ) that supports single and dual widebands in FlashScan V2. This is based on the re-flash code that has been tested over the last few months. So, the x-series widebands can now connect, directly, via the OBDII connector, as opposed to using the 0-5v analog outputs. On CAN enabled vehicles. This is a HUGE improvement.

The new EF1 and EF2 PID settings allow for two widebands to share the same OBDII connector via a master/slave configuration. This bit of tech has been the source of the delays. The single-wideband-only version was just completing testing when the new dual-wideband capable version was 1st introduced. So, fun fun fun, we got to start all over. But, definitely worth it, if you want to monitor 2 banks.

Beware that there are still some of the older 30-0333 units ( that only really support brand"H" scanners ) in the pipe. So, be sure that you get the newer part number. In case there is any confusion, I received the following info from the AEM guys:
"The two units can be distinguished via the hold-both-buttons-while-applying-power boot-up message (0333 vs 0334) or a PN decal on the rear of the unit. "

If you get them directly from AEM, I'm pretty sure you will get the correct 30-0334. Not sure what dealer/distributor stock look like, at the moment.

http://www.aemelectronics.com/files/...ller-Gauge.pdf

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	efilive-30-0334.JPG 
Views:	776 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	21297

It was fun getting this to work. I hope it helps