Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: The AEM 30-0334 OBDII X-Series Wideband for FlashScan V2 is finally available,

Paul, can I have you validate this with another log where the values dont jump so much? The spikes you see in the log is where I let off the throttle and I'm coasting. I have logs were im just sitting idle and the stream stops with no major fluctuation like you see here. I will post another log when I get home in about an hour and a half.

Here is another log of me just idling then it does the same thing. Although I forgot to change the pid on the controller, i was going through all the pids for the wideband and testing to see if they all did the same thing or if one of them would actually log this thing.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here is another thing I wasnt thinking about last night, when the streaming stops, if I unplug my autocal and plug it back in then go back to record or display data, the streaming will start back up for a few minutes again. This is without turning off the wideband or turning off the car.

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dman View Post
    Here is another thing I wasnt thinking about last night, when the streaming stops, if I unplug my autocal and plug it back in then go back to record or display data, the streaming will start back up for a few minutes again. This is without turning off the wideband or turning off the car.
    Are you able to use pass-thru logging (from a PC or laptop) along with the V8 scan tool to log the wide band data?
    If you can do that, then as soon as the the wide band data flat lines (well within 10-20 seconds), stop the log and open the EFILive Control Panel and save a trace file and send me the trace file (paul@efilive.com).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trace.png 
Views:	157 
Size:	133.6 KB 
ID:	22899

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Yes Paul I can do that, I may already have a file. I will get my laptop and check, if not I'll get you one within an hour. Thanks for your help, this has been a headache for about 3 weeks now.

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dman View Post
    Yes Paul I can do that, I may already have a file. I will get my laptop and check, if not I'll get you one within an hour. Thanks for your help, this has been a headache for about 3 weeks now.
    Thanks for the log it helped but not enough, what I really need is a set of two files:
    1. The *.efi data log file where the WO2 data flat lines.
    2. The matching *.htx trace file of that same logging session.

I need to be able to compare the trace data and the recorded data to see where the problem occurred.

Thanks
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Ok Paul, I'm am making it right now and I will send it to you in about 5 minutes soon as freezes. Thanks for your help

I sent both files, thanks again

Are the keep-alive messages logged ? The ones to 0x0101

If one is not received at least every 5 seconds, the stream will timeout. If they are sent exactly every 5 seconds, there may be a race condition.

Dr.mike, you might be on to something with this keep alive thing. I was sitting in the car watching the Mv stream on my autocal and before it stops streaming, the readout on my autocal starts delaying the readout for almost a second then starts back up again every 5 to 6 seconds, it does that about 4 times or so before the stream completely stops. Is there a way to fix the keep alive part?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast