Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
Here is my sample file UserCalculatedPids.ini that uses both AEM -334 widebands, the BEN pid selects the leanest bank on the fly

( that file was generated and saved from within the V8 pid editor ( go Scan->Config->Calculated Pids, create a Group (upper pane), create a Pid (lower pane) ) )

we initially/briefly tested this using dr.mike's -334's at AEM (Hawthorne) using Martin's 2010 Camaro (CPR Engines, Gardena)

( dr.mike edited the AEM embedded firmware to make dual AEM's communicate with FSV2, to understate what he did )

Code:
[Groups]
GLOBAL=Global Functions
WO2SER=Wide Band O2 Sensors (Serial-Comms)
WO2CAN=Wide Band O2 Sensors (CAN-bus)

[GLOBAL]
FUNCTION="Global Functions",factor,0

[GLOBAL.FUNCTION]
0=|-- GLOBAL.FUNCTION
1=|function iff(x,y,z)
2=|if (x) then return y else return z end
3=|end

[WO2SER]
WO2BEN="Base Efficiency Numerator (Serial-Comms)(Dynamically-Leanest)",factor,3

[WO2SER.WO2BEN]
0=|-- WO2SER.WO2BEN
1=|return iff(pid("WO2LAM1")>pid("WO2LAM2"),pid("WO2LAM1"),pid("WO2LAM2"))*pid("EQIVRATIO")

[WO2CAN]
WO2BEN="Base Efficiency Numerator (CAN-bus)(Dynamically-Leanest)",factor,3

[WO2CAN.WO2BEN]
0=|-- WO2CAN.WO2BEN
1=|return iff(pid("WO2S11")>pid("WO2S21"),pid("WO2S11"),pid("WO2S21"))/pid("EQ_RAT")

note that the pid EQ_RAT is SAE.LAMBDA on E38, E67, E92.
Hey Joe.

Is it possible to use this info to help make a ben factor pid for the E92 controller like we were working on a while ago??

I'm noticing that there are no DMA commanded fuel pids available for the new DI controllers and it's a huge pain in the ass

to calibrate a maf or VVE table without the ability to auto correct the maps with an accurate Ben factor pid.

I tried to use a commanded lambda pid but had no luck.

Is there a way we can do this? Should we start a new thread? I'm sure others will be needing it too.

Thanks
Chuck CoW