Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need some help with CASE learning using Flash scan V2 i keep getting a "No Reply"

When you initiate the CASE relearn, you have upto 10 seconds to bring engine speed up above 4000 rpm, ECM should then make engine stumble for a quick moment...

the engine stumble is your verification; if this does not happen, then CASE relearn did not happen;

the scantool doesn't really give you any verification, if you get an ok then the ECM accepted the command, but did not necessarily do it yet.

Immediately on engine stumble you have to release throttle and let engine spin down to idle, and then after than you have to shut off engine, and wait a few moments for ECM to store the learned data.

Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
    When you initiate the CASE relearn, you have upto 10 seconds to bring engine speed up above 4000 rpm, ECM should then make engine stumble for a quick moment...

the engine stumble is your verification; if this does not happen, then CASE relearn did not happen;

the scantool doesn't really give you any verification, if you get an ok then the ECM accepted the command, but did not necessarily do it yet.

Immediately on engine stumble you have to release throttle and let engine spin down to idle, and then after than you have to shut off engine, and wait a few moments for ECM to store the learned data.
    Joecar
    If that is the case (no pun intended lol) then I think I accomplished the mission. I am going to run it o e more time to make sure.

Thank you very much for the great help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12