A little background, I helped a friend swap a 5.3/4L60e with ETC into his c10 truck. The running gear came from a 03 Suburban that was on ebay, including throttle pedal, throttle body and module. Anyhow, as the truck was ready to drive and start tuning, I went too aggressive with ETC opening and roached the ecu to the point where it wouldn't start. I sent it out for repair and got it back with the advice to ease up on opening rates as that's likely where things went south. Throttle opening rates returned back to stock, I finished tuning, he did some burnouts, made many trips to Ocean City without issue and life was good.

Recently, it's back in my care for a cam and LSA blower. The install is all done, COS 2-3 bar map loaded in, truck has awesome cold-start and idle quality and it's time to go out and working on VE below boost levels. I had to raise C3003 and and C6101 to get it out of the shop without hitting limp mode. Driving impressions and datalog shows things are very rich but driveable enough to get good data. I hadn't gone more than 30% throttle at this point which is even being generous. About 1000 ft from home base on the way back, I noticed I lost all pedal control, serial wideband pid spiked to 21 like it came unplugged, and I lost reporting of all data at that point in my scan tool.

I rolled into the shop, keyed off, and back on again, and everything was back to normal. However after I made corrections, when I go to flash, I get the message "interface not detected". Long story short, this is the only ecu I can't flash into anymore or even read. Tried to read with HP with no luck, and same with a friend's EFI interface. If I connect with Solus Ultra, I have codes, data, BIDI, whole 9 yards. This truck uses a Dakota Digital gauge set that gets data from the comm. pin in the OBD2 connector and never once lost gauge display while all this went on. Anyways, I have another ECU coming from the boneyard monday to re-license and keep going.

I'm asking if some of you who actually know what you're doing would be able to look at my tune and lend insight as to find something that looks out of character to the point where it would damage this controller. I've done a few DBW pickups with success at this point and this has been the only one that's ever given me fits to this point, twice. Attached is my crappy tune:

idledoneVE1.ctz