CAX files are for user defined parameters in EFI live, basically if you know the address for the bits or tables you want to change in the binary file, you can add them and define the axis and names so it will show up in EFI live, So once I get the time to compare a couple bins from two cals with different input configurations and find the patterns, I'll make a CAX file that lists all the different inputs/outputs that you can load in EFI with your cal and yould be able to enable/disable them to your hearts desire and not have to worry about Bin file editing, checksums etc.

I know all about the throttle mapping on these, I had a lot of trouble with the TCM not learning because I was only using up to 28% TPS during normal driving, and the torque comes on so strong at low TPS the trans was saying hey were just easing along here, and then when it went to shift it went holy cow the torque, how'd they surprise me like this! I ended up fixing it by tuning my engine throttle mapping to be very linear and it fixed all my learning issues. I'm also running 400mm injectors so I'm up around 550-600 HP so that made this problem show up a whole lot worse.

If you take the CIN number from your A51 to your allison dealer and ask then to find a compatible cal for your a41 they should be able to put a request in and get one. I have a good relationship with my dealer and they've done stuff like that for me before. I even had them reflash a TCM to remove LRTP requirements in a MD application and they did!

I'm currently working on a defuel box for mine. I've got a arduino with a canbus shield by seed studio that will be listening for SEM messages on the databus, and I want to have the ability to modify the boost signal on my powerstroke for defuel, and open an air solenoid to dump boost from the aneroid valve on a 5.9 cummins. Now the fun part of finding SEM messages lol!