Thread: Vin licenses check out not working?

Default Vin licenses check out not working?

Hello,

I have purchased a few V2 FlashScan VIN keys before with no issues. Today the web page returns an error at checkout.

Can anyone tell me if the shopping cart check out is down for some reason?

Thanks.

Lifetime Member

I can see the store is currently active and processing orders. I've checked the email address linked to your forum account and cannot see a customer with that email address in our store. We upgraded our store 4 years ago and accounts from the old store were not migrated to the new store.

If you do have an account in our new store, please try and log in prior to placing the license in your cart. If you are still experiencing problems, please PM me your name and I'll take a look at your account.

Cheers
    Cindy

Cindy,

Thanks for getting back with me.

Yes, I've been away from EFI live for a few years and my E-mail changed since my last activity. I have updated it so it is linked to my EFI live purchasing account again.

I did finally get the order placed. My bank was blocking charges to overseas vendors.

Unfortunately, I got the e-mail stating I have a serial number error so I still don't have VIN licenses yet. I have triple checked the serial number, and it is correct, so I'm not sure where to go from here.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Jeff.

Lifetime Member

Hi Jeff,

I'd say the issue won't be the serial number, but the authentication code provided with the serial number. If they don't match, the order won't process automatically.

Unfortunately I don't have access to any of those systems given my location (I'm in Australia) It's now Saturday in New Zealand, so the office is unattended until Monday.

If you need a license before then, you could update your firmware on your FlashScan, then generate the license information again. (Use the copy/paste function to make sure the license info is letter perfect), and reorder. The office staff will process s refund for the failed order on Monday.

Cheers
    Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.