Thread: Code

Default Code

I bought a new license to tune my truck a. Year ago and now I need to tune the transmission. I have the tune but my license has one ecm and the tcm is open still on it. I need the authorization code to put the tcm code in it, where do I get it?

2004 Silverado Cali lb7, Airdog ll 165, fresh sticks at 325k, Rick Fletes Dsp 5 on v2, 33x12.5 nitto at on 20 inch American Racing 20x10 wheels, Stage 5 Built Transmission by Mike Cole with triple disc billet low stall converter, 4 inch Injen cold air intake, Profab Intake Horn, Batmo Wheel, PPE Race Valve, Full EGR Removed w/ fed belt, 3.5 inch MBRP Downpipe, Full five inch MBRP Exhaust axle dump, lbz cp3 pump, Dual Platinum AGM Duralast, High Output Alternator, Cognito Pittman and idler w/ support kit, Cognito Upper Contol arms, Drilled and Slotted Rotors on all four Corners, FED Y Bridge, Shantz Custom Fab Traction Bars.

Lifetime Member

If you have an available TCM VIN License as displayed under the VIN Licenses section of this help file https://support.efilive.com/kb_artic...9817-YALX-6546 then you can license the TCM during the flash process.

If you mean you purchased a VIN license but never enabled it on your FlashScan, then you will either need to find your VIN License activation email. If you purchased the VIN license directly through our store, you can also log into your store account and access the code from there.

Cheers
    Cindy