Thread: Re formatting the V2

Default Re formatting the V2

OK, here is the run down.
    I bought a LLY to use as a work truck, I purchased DSP5 tuning for it. Before I loaded the tunes I came to the web site and updated everything. I then loaded the new tunes into the truck and I can only assume they are good.( it went through the motions correctly and still runs)
    Here is my problem. I get a error $0482 when I plug my V2 into the truck, and every time I try to switch the tunes via the V2.( my tuner did set the switching to serial)
    I know the easy way out is to just buy the $40 dollar switch but it will eventually be a fleet truck and I would like to keep the programming power to myself.

I also some how managed to wipe the V2 clean in EFI live explorer. ( being a dummy) So any help on getting the right files reloaded on it would be greatly appreciated.
    06 CCLB LBZ
    Diamond Eye Exhaust, EFI BY MMLMM, S&B intake, Transgo JR, EGR Blocked,
    04.5 LLY
    5" Diamond Eye exhaust, EFI BY KORY,LBZ PIE HOLE- Cause LLY cant breathe

2005 1500 HD , Custom OS3 SD tune .
    2006 Trailblazer
    Dinosaurs and Plants gave their lives so that we may drive , long live fossil fuel .

Lifetime Member

You are getting $0482 because you wiped your FlashScan configuration. It no longer contains the files to support your controller and switch.

Here are instructions on how to setup BBX. https://support.efilive.com/kb_artic...6659-YAHB-3781

Cheers
    Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Got it straightened out. Thanks for the tips.
    I guess when I updated the firmware I needed to update the BBX files as well. I remembered programming my V2 years ago and ended up erasing it doing so this time. I do not use the BBX features so I would have never guessed I needed to update the files.
    06 CCLB LBZ
    Diamond Eye Exhaust, EFI BY MMLMM, S&B intake, Transgo JR, EGR Blocked,
    04.5 LLY
    5" Diamond Eye exhaust, EFI BY KORY,LBZ PIE HOLE- Cause LLY cant breathe