I have an 05 lly, I bought the truck 6 years ago and it already had duramax tuners dsp5 tunes on it. I have never messed with them. Ive also had an 07 classic that I installed the dsp5 switch too, and installed Idaho rob tunes on. SO, I bought the cts2 to get rid of some gauges, clean the truck up, and use the monitor to switch tunes. The truck was a nightmare, after finally figuring out to unplug any and everything that as aftermarket on the truck (7 hours worth if trying and failing) I finally got everything to take. I figured out how to switch the dsp5 from hardwire to serial. Now comes the part that I'm pissed about. When I went to flash the truck it wanted me to buy a license to make the calibration change from hardwire to serial. The truck came with efi live tunes. I understand that my flashcan isn't the one that tuned the pickup, but, do I have to buy a 125.00 dollar license to make this change. If that is the case, my opinion on EFI live just took a major hit. Can anyone shed some light on the situation, in case I am doing something wrong, or how do I find the missing info that I might need. Please, any and all help would be greatly appreciated