Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: CMC High RPM Fueling

Lifetime Member

Scale looks good Ross!

Awesome work and THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Default CMC High RPM Fueling

So ross would you like a log of my truck that is on a limiter? Truck used to die at 3300, now it's at 3600.

New calz are set to 4500.
    Les Szmidt
    2007 5.9 Dodge Ram
    2014 Ram 3500 Aisin tuning Emissions Equipped
    EFI Live Cummins BETA Tester
    Silver Bullet Tuning
    silverbullettuning@gmail.com
    www.youtube.com/ljszmidt
    http://www.facebook.com/SilverBulletTuninig

Not at the moment sorry Les, I don't have any magic bullets up my sleeve right this minute, I would have to go back and start digging again. Remember I added those years ago but had them hidden, it isn't something I just found.
    Unfortunately I am currently working through TWENTY FOUR! new OS's for just the 2013+ Cummins ECM alone (because of the factory Ammonia Delete), these software engineers are out of control.

Actually, send the log over so when I have some time I don't need to chase it up again.
    Last edited by GMPX; October 16th, 2017 at 02:15 PM.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

OK well just let me know if/when your ready. Thank you
    Les Szmidt
    2007 5.9 Dodge Ram
    2014 Ram 3500 Aisin tuning Emissions Equipped
    EFI Live Cummins BETA Tester
    Silver Bullet Tuning
    silverbullettuning@gmail.com
    www.youtube.com/ljszmidt
    http://www.facebook.com/SilverBulletTuninig

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Not at the moment sorry Les, I don't have any magic bullets up my sleeve right this minute, I would have to go back and start digging again. Remember I added those years ago but had them hidden, it isn't something I just found.
    Unfortunately I am currently working through TWENTY FOUR! new OS's for just the 2013+ Cummins ECM alone (because of the factory Ammonia Delete), these software engineers are out of control.

Actually, send the log over so when I have some time I don't need to chase it up again.
    Awesome glad to know you are adding support for them, I had to deal with one a few months ago, what a mess.

Yeah, it means my month is done for and then some!
    There is two main issues now with the 2013+ that make it even harder, the factory Ammonia delete OS's add fuel to the fire and then the Cummins complier has had an error for a few years now where the 68RFE OS's share the same number as the Manual or Aisin OS's BUT the maps are in different spots. That causes confusion with EFILive so it means we have to map each new OS twice and detect which mapping version to use! Grrrr, should send them an Email asking for that to be fixed
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

That was going to be one of the new surprises for you all, that was asked about recently so good timing. I've put it in for CMC but not CMD/CME at this stage.
    I even used American spelling for you all

Attachment 21568
    Any plans to add this to CMD? Also whats the chance you can add the Fan tables to the CMD and CME?

Default what are the axis units in?

That was going to be one of the new surprises for you all, that was asked about recently so good timing. I've put it in for CMC but not CMD/CME at this stage.
    I even used American spelling for you all

Attachment 21568
    thank you so much for this boost linearization scaling table. I'm not sure what the units of measurements are on the axis though. I understand the "inhg" one,but there is no label on the other axis and I can't figure out how to scale it for .05-5 volts for the sensor.

for a 5 bar sensor that is good to about 75 psi, the "inhg" axis should be scaled to 152.7 in hg, but how do I scale the other axis for .05v - 5v?

Thank you for any help!
    Last edited by Dieseldave89; September 11th, 2020 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldave89 View Post
    thank you so much for this boost linearization scaling table. I'm not sure what the units of measurements are on the axis though. I understand the "inhg" one,but there is no label on the other axis and I can't figure out how to scale it for .05-5 volts for the sensor.

for a 5 bar sensor that is good to about 75 psi, the "inhg" axis should be scaled to 152.7 in hg, but how do I scale the other axis for .05v - 5v?

Thank you for any help!

Disregard, I figured it out.

Sorry I missed your original post, scale it from 0 to 5V by taking the value shown and multiply it by 0.0048828125
    Eg:
    102 * 0.0048828125 = 0.49 V
    920 * 0.0048828125 = 4.49 V
    1023 * 0.0048828125 = 4.99 V

As you see the sensor must be quite linear as they are relying on interpolation between 0.49 V and 4.49V

Cheers,
    Ross

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast