Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
Ahh, I see. So a single wideband controller sends sensor data as if from 4 different sensors. Nothing has "changed" in the PLX implementation, it is EFILive's implementation of the PLX serial protocol that is a bit naive. It assumes (incorrectly) that only a single sensor data packet will be transmitted from a single wide band controller.

Depending on the complexity of the fix, it may make it into the next public release due out in a day or two.
If not, then it will be in the next update. The schedule for that update is not yet decided.

Regards
Paul
Yes you are exactly right. When you scroll through the gauge with only one wideband connected, it will still show the battery voltage and sensor info. You can connect additional sensors and then all the data will be through the same TX pins. Attached is the address location and sensor type.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMFD sensor table.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	205.1 KB 
ID:	21618

And here is an example they provided if two wideband and an EGT is used.

Example: 2 SM-AFR and 1 SM-EGT
Address for First SM-AFR = 0
Data from First SM-AFR = 4
Address for Second SM-AFR = 0
Data from Second SM-AFR = 5
Address for SM-EGT = 1
Data from SM-EGT = 15
0x80
0x00 First SM-AFR Address MSB
0x00 First SM-AFR Address LSB
0x00 First SM-AFR Instance
0x00 First SM-AFR Data MSB
0x04 First SM-AFR Data LSB
0x00 Second SM-AFR Address MSB
0x00 Second SM-AFR Address LSB
0x01 Second SM-AFR Instance *Instance is automatically incremented by 1 if there is the same sensor module address on the chain.
0x00 Second SM-AFR Data MSB
0x05 Second SM-AFR Data LSB
0x00 SM-EGT Address MSB
0x01 SM-EGT Address LSB
0x00 SM-EGT Instance
0x00 SM-EGT Data LSB
0x0F SM-EGT Data MSB
0x40
(Repeats 100mS from time of start bit)
I hope this is updated in a day or two as i was nearly gonna order a new wideband kit.

Thanks again for all your help.