Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
Are you using the latest software available here: https://forum.efilive.com/showthread...se-Candidate-3
If not I highly recommend updating to it - it has a number of updates to the serial wide band data comms.

Can you connect up the PLX to FlashScan, and select the FlashScan menu option: F1 Scan Tool -> F2 Data Logging -> F3 Display WO2.

Use the Backspace key to cycle through the supported wide band controller types until you have selected PLX.
Use the Enter key to cycle the display data until you can see Lambda and AFR, like this:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plx_afr_lambda.png 
Views:	457 
Size:	2.4 KB 
ID:	21571

Allow FlashScan to "see" the serial data for 5-10 seconds (the left orange LED should flash periodically to indicate that serial data is being sent/recv).
Then (without powering down FlashScan) select the option: F1 Scan Tool -> F3 Scan Options -> F4 Save COM Data
Then using EFILive Explorer, copy the saved file from FlashScan to your PC and send it to me at paul@efilive.com (or attach it to this thread).

Regards
Paul
Hi Paul

I was going to send you the data. But when I checked with PLX they told me the only reason that might happen is if the internal setting would be CNG. With my PLX a DM6 gauge was missing and i just ordered it yesterday. Let me get the gauge first and make sure its on Gasoline and then i will log again and send you the data. I thought the TTL adapter was faulty so i removed off the connections. When i get the gauge i will solder them back and send you the data.

Also I'm trying to modulate the same signal internally from a NTK AFRM. What would you need to add it to show on EFI Live Serial data ?