Thread: 0526 Error

Default 0526 Error

Had EFILIVE from DansDiesel back in 2014, installed a new turbo and built trans and had another CSP5 tune sent. Made sure my autocal was updated and did the BBX update as well. I get a 0526 error. Tuner tried to help me out and no luck. Does anybody have any suggestions? Error code says to make sure firmware is updated which I have, only option I can think of is that tune file was not created/saved using latest software.

Lifetime Member

Default 0526 Error

What firmware and software do you have? And what firmware and software did Dan create your tune files in? They both need to be compatible and they are not.

FYI, the latest software release is RC3 manually available for download from our website. Versions are V8.2.7 with firmware 125. Only update if Dan instructs you to do so.

Cheers
    Cindy
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I did the auto download one on this site, V8.2.5.316

He sent the tunes on 26 SEP, and the manual one says release date was 28 SEP, so I should be on the correct firmware and software correct?

Lifetime Member

Default 0526 Error

You haven't said what software Dan wrote the tunes in. Only when you have that information can you make an informed decision on what to do.

Edit, prior to RC 3 on SEP 28, there was RC2, and predating that RC1. Prior to RC1 there was numerous beta versions released after the FEB public release. I don't know what Dan is running.

AutoCal tuners need to be telling their end users what software and firmware they require to remain compatible with their equipment.

Cheers
    Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

EDIT,

Deleted the file off the autocal and put it back on and it's working now.....I think I had an older autocal version when I first put the file in and then updated the autocal. Truck did die after the first start up after a couple seconds but was fine after that. Thanks for the support!!
    Last edited by jestersc1; October 6th, 2017 at 03:06 PM.