Thread: Back into tuning - need help with procharged 6.2 silverado

Default Back into tuning - need help with procharged 6.2 silverado

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Recently purchased a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado truck with the 6.2 L engine in it in the Pro charger system installed. The system was installed and tuned by pro charger at their facility. Overall the truck runs good but definitely needs a little work. Here are the issues I presently have which I want to correct with my efi live flash scan device that I have from other vehicles I have tuned in the past:

1. Apparently pro charger tuned the truck with Diablo software. I was provided with a itune2 device that unfortunately is not married to the vehicle and has no data on board. I

Your post got cut off!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 repost.

Sorry here it is:

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Recently purchased a 2016 Chevrolet Silverado truck with the 6.2 L engine in it in the Pro charger system installed. The system was installed and tuned by pro charger at their facility. Overall the truck runs good but definitely needs a little work. Here are the issues I presently have which I want to correct with my efi live flash scan device that I have from other vehicles I have tuned in the past:

1. Apparently pro charger tuned the truck with Diablo software. I was provided with a itune2 device that unfortunately is not married to the vehicle and has no data on board. I would like to someone recover and preserve the stock tune. How would I do this, besides bringing it to the dealership? Can I find it online?

2. Generally speaking the truck runs well from an engine CAL standpoint, however I am occasionally getting the P0108 MAP overpressure code on long WOT pulls. Upon inspecting the MAP in the truck I found it to be the 12644228 part which I believe to be stock. Thinking I need to go to a 2 bar MAP like PN 12592525. If that is the case, which table do I adjust to go to this sensor? Is this even needed or should I be looking into adjusting something else?

3. The transmission seems to shift horribly, and I'm told that Procharger did not touch the transmission tune. On WOT shifts it often pauses or lunges forward momentarily, I keep expecting a CEL light like the engine cut out but that's not the case. Placing the truck in tow/haul seems to help a little but then downshifts in normal driving are aggressive. Partial throttle shifting is not that great either, roll into the throttle to perform general acceleration and the engine seems to load with a ton of boost and no downshifting or TC unlocking. Any ideas here?

Went into the truck today and downloaded the calibrations that are presently installed out of the ECM and TCM. Just starting to review the data.

Any help is certainly appreciated.