Thread: LML Modes?

Default LML Modes?

Are the modes defined some place? I noticed there is almost 5 modes? The timing for each is VERY different... I miss when EFI live added a description in the box of what the table does. So much of this LML tuning seems so incomplete...

Bosch made them ambiguous. Their usage is based on rules in other parts of the calibration (not the os).

It would take a very very long time to reverse engineer those rules. It would be easier just to make a drop in replacement.

But you can start noticing when each mode is used in practice. It's just not concrete and there are lots of edge cases where a mode mostly used for regeneration is also used when starting the vehicle. Sometimes the modes like to mix and match which adds a whole nother layer of complexity.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipesy View Post
    Bosch made them ambiguous. Their usage is based on rules in other parts of the calibration (not the os).

It would take a very very long time to reverse engineer those rules. It would be easier just to make a drop in replacement.

But you can start noticing when each mode is used in practice. It's just not concrete and there are lots of edge cases where a mode mostly used for regeneration is also used when starting the vehicle. Sometimes the modes like to mix and match which adds a whole nother layer of complexity.
    Wow didn't know it was so complexed. I wish there was a simpler anwser hard to figure out what table to modify

NOTHING on Bosch controllers is simple or straight forward, why I have so much love for them
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.