Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 411 troubles

Did you try disabling Abuse Mode as suggested in the LS1tech link...?

The tune you posted is not the same as the one on GM truck Central. The difference is in your posted tune, anti-theft is enabled and the alternator F&L alternator terminal diag have been toggled. Try the one off of GMtruckcentral and let us know how that goes.
    2001 Camaro SS
    EFILive Custom OS3

Thats so weird that isnt the same tune file cause thats the only place that i found the base file? But o well ill download it and try to get it on my autocall and see what happens...ask for disabling the abuse mode..im VERY new to tuning i have efi live 7.5 and 8 and searched abuse mode but am unable to save my tune after making changes and also unawre how to disable it...i only see how to change the parameters...i was just going to try running the ground wire to pins 32 and 34

I pulled open my tune and was looking and it says in the history of the file that the security was changed from class 2 to none
    And i tried to put the tune file onto my autocal with efilive explorer 8 and when i transfer it says only .ctz and .coz files can be used...the base tune file from that link is a .tun file

Man you're going to have to take some time and figure out what you're doing with this stuff. Going and cutting up your wiring harness, grounding pins "somebody suggested", and basically shooting in the dark is just going to cause you more problems. I understand you just want to get the damn thing running right but this is not the way to do it. Is this a custom swap or did you simply repin the computer on a complete Factory vehicle?
    2001 Camaro SS
    EFILive Custom OS3

Well i bought the computer with a vehicle specific tune from tracktime motorsports...well i was having the same issues before...so i re did the tune by sending the tune from the link provided to black bear performance and buying a vin unlock...i basically just did a re pin (stock motor on a 97 silverado) pin 32 and 34 doesnt have anything in them and i had actually just grounded them (did it before i read your message ( it fixed the reving issue) i mean...im still going to try yo figure out how to fix it properly...like i said tuning is just a little complicated for me...being this is my first time with any sort of tuning.

glad you are on your way to having it worked out.
    2001 Camaro SS
    EFILive Custom OS3

I did a 97 Silverado pin swap and tune a few months ago and don't recall running into issues like you are describing. You can try this file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2000 Silverado Full Size 4x4: Forged 6.2, H/C F1R Procharger
    98A4 Z28: 02 PCM H/C Forged 347, 9" Moser 3.73
    V1 V2 99+up RR COS #5 OLSD Dual Stg N20
    www.efialchemy.com
    www.greatamericancarwar.com

Hey that tune is for a 4l60e so I segment swapped it to manual. Here it is if you want to try it...

FINAL-MANUAL_0000.ctz
    2001 Camaro SS
    EFILive Custom OS3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12