Hi all,

I had a V1 thats gone and I just got a V2 with Flexfuel setup. The shop that did the work put DW300C and FIC 1300 injectors. When the car warms up and you shut down long enough to heat soak it will not start until it cools down a few hours later. Im pretty sure its vapor locking at the returnless rails. I ordered a Fore and ID1300X so it can be done right but for now I would like to drive the car to my inlaws for xmas tomorrow. My Flashscan V2 had an additional license for PCM and TCM so I licensed this VIN. These are the scans of the PCM and TCM initiale67pcmtune.ctzinitialt43tcmtune.ctz

It was tuned in HP Tuners. It was the first time they did a flex and DW300 setup and I think they screwed up the scaling and specifically my crank fuel tables. (Im totally guessing as I dont know crap about tuning yet). I would like to get an Idle, 1500-5000, 65MPH Cruise log but I do not know which PIDs to use for the E67 flex. Could one of you provide the PIDs I should use and Ill go grab a log. Im not interested in a WOT because Im just going to cruise and try not to even hit boost. When the new fuel system and injectors are in next week Ill send it to my tuner here locally for a dyno tune.

I just need a safe tune to get me through the next two days. I thank you in advance for your help and Merry Xmas!!!

The Mods ( I cant believe all this money on new parts and they cheaped out on fuel)
Brand new fully forged LS-A. Just finished October 2017
-Ported heads, blower and snout
-new blower from GM
-6L90E trans rebuilt by finish line trans
-222/248 .615/.600 118 LSA CAM with all new lifters, BTR .660 springs, retainers etc
-upgraded trunion kit
-flex fuel sensor
-airraid intake
-catch can
-ported LS7 gold blade throttle body
-FIC 1300 injectors
-DW dual fuel pumps with BAP
-ZL1 lid milled for clearance
-kooks headers to kooks catted mid pipe to factory mufflers
-weapon x track attack heat exchanger
-weapon x radiator
- weapon x sway bars with end links
-weapon x diff cooler
-weapon x spoiler
- all new creative steel bushings this spring
-D3 springs
-EBC red stuff pads with SS brake lines and 2 piece rotors
-clear bra
-V2V front splitter wrapped in gloss CF
-GM black chrome grilles
- NorCal under hood tank
-EMP intercooler pump
-lockpick
-blendmount for valentine 1
-race star dark stars black chrome with 235 front continentals and 305 rear mickey Thompson et street SS with 400 miles