Howdy guys
I have a 2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4 5.3L 6L80 extended cab
I purchased a LSA supercharger Kit from Boost District.com
The installation went fine but I missed a vacuum port when I logged my first drive. This made a mess of the tuning from BBP.

This is where I am now. I sent the email to BBP but I wont hear from them at the earliest Tuesday, but their record will be Thursday when I message them on face book. I am tired of only weekly email from BBP at this rate I may be able to tow by next summer. I want to go camping in 2 weeks pulling a 7500 pound travel trailer.
Can someone look at my latest log file to see what is going on? I have been hunting a vacuum leak but nothing.

I used starter fluid and propane to try and find this vacuum leak but nothing.
I disconnected the PCV and EVAP and Brake Booster and Bypass Vacuum actuator.
I used a vacuum gauge and checked the Brake Booster, Evap Valve, and Bypass actuator. no leaks.
The horrible hesitation just off idle while trying to rev the engine is still there.
The horrible stumble leaving from a stop when cold is still there.
I used a vacuum pump the keep the bypass open and it still had a hard time revving lightly.
I connected the bypass actuator and brake booster plugged all other vacuum ports leaving the PCV and Evap disconnected and drove to work
1 time it pulled nice and hard
On the way home from work it ran like poorly. The wideband was bouncing back and forth pegging lean then rich. cruising was mostly ok.

Tomorrow Rosh from boost district is going to check my installation for proper vacuum hose routing.

Stock Truck MAF with IAT break out to LSA IAT
LSA MAP
LSA injectors
No Secondary LSA barometer /MAP sensor
Not using the Air Temp Sensor on the front is the blower
91 octane
I cannot find info on the ECM pin to connect the wide band O2 sensor output to
LSA Silverado Photo Album The newest photo's are on the bottom
Thanks in advance

E38_0039.efi

I have sOOOO many questions if this is a good place to ask?