Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LML Table Update Jan 2018

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    I can answer that and the answer is no sorry, it is doubtful any new light or medium duty Diesel vehicles will ever be added to the software.
    Imagine living in a world where all Ford owners bragging about being tuned with EFI Live. Could even stir the pot a little and offer FSP5......

Quote Originally Posted by DieselMafialb7 View Post
    How are you importing them you can pm me if you like
    The editor supports a CAX file, which is simply a notepad file that specifically names a missing/new table, its absolute hex/binary address, the proper factor, proper offset, precision to be displayed, and it loads the missing/added tables into the editor when the .ctz or .tun file opens up after loading the .calz.

There is nothing to import, all of it is there, its just hiding, not yet mapped by the calibrators at EFI-LIVE, but the tables are all in there, you just have to be willing to spend enormous amounts of your time looking and looking, map it an test it.

I get asked all the time to offer help, give away addresses I have found, I just won't, its too hard to find this stuff, and nothing in life is free.

What Ross and others do is not easy, I used to give Ross hell for missing tables, then once I understood what he and others have to go thru to even map any ecu my respect for him went up 1000x's.............now I don't even ask, I just look and look myself, after 4 years its paid off.

Unless someone gives you a map, the treasure map, and then even with the map, you still have to know what to do with it, its not easy, not at all.

Right now I am testing A50/T87 tables for Main Line Solenoid/Pressure Controls, so I am hopeful I will have the same success with that as I have had with the LML/LGH Code
    www.mscservices.net

Tuner of many, many Duramax and Cummins Diesels.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by engr7581 View Post
    Hi Cindy

The below comments are pertaining to the recent tables added. I hope it helps.

In closed loop Modes 0-6 there are 4 ADDITIONAL tables that are responsible for turbo Max positions. They are 10 x 10 tables

There is, in addition an overall Min VGT actuator position table that compares Vref 0-26 volts to ECT in addition to the table that is already mapped by EFI Live. It is a 16 x 16 table

I have added those in via .cax awhile back after figuring out how to get them imported (what a pain)

I can fully control any VGT turbo/compound set up put on one of these trucks with the above.

Let me know and I can send the hex addresses or whatever you want for those to be added in, or let me know the appropriate route to get it done.

Under Injection Quantity/Post injection1/ The values are correct but the labeling is wrong as it is listed as "timing", they should be mm3 values.

Thanks
    You can either email me the hex addresses or the *.cax file if you like. My email address is cindy@efilive.com

Cheers
    Cindy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123