Thread: T43 Table/s Request

Lifetime Member

Default T43 Table/s Request

Are there tables mapped out for grade braking / shift schedules? Would like to back off the aggression of the downshift schedule when decending

T43 will not be looked at further, additional enhancements were made last year then it was pushed to the back of the line.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    T43 will not be looked at further, additional enhancements were made last year then it was pushed to the back of the line.
    I'm aware there's much newer stuff to dedicate resources to, so I'll ask:
    Is there another compatible os that has these tables mapped out?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hacklerjason View Post
    I'm aware there's much newer stuff to dedicate resources to
    That and it is over 10 years old now, yes there is newer things that have higher demand but last year we did put a call out to people saying ok what do you needed added because this controller is getting EOL as far as development scheduling goes.

Quote Originally Posted by hacklerjason View Post
    Is there another compatible os that has these tables mapped out?
    It's been a while since I looked at a T43 file but it might just be a case of trying some of the other shift modes that are in there to see if that is what GM are using.
    They don't so much have specifically assigned operation, they have shift tables A, B, C, D etc and the platform it is used on assigns them to a particular function.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    That and it is over 10 years old now, yes there is newer things that have higher demand but last year we did put a call out to people saying ok what do you needed added because this controller is getting EOL as far as development scheduling goes.

It's been a while since I looked at a T43 file but it might just be a case of trying some of the other shift modes that are in there to see if that is what GM are using.
    They don't so much have specifically assigned operation, they have shift tables A, B, C, D etc and the platform it is used on assigns them to a particular function.
    Understood...
    My truck application has 2 maps, normal and pattern a.... Normal is normal, and tow haul is pattern a per logged data. So I don't see any other tables in there for grade shifting schedules. I can't even see a map that looks like it would line up with what I see driving the truck depending a hill. When I tap the brake it downshifts, and I tap again it damn near redlines... I need to find that and fix it asap

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk