Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Random flutter in AFR at idle whith logs, Help please lol.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
    Is there any chance some of those tables can make it into GenIII 12212156...?

I think that they are already there.

Sorry, I've had a few issues pop up that is going to have me tied up for a bit with other things (plus I'm away over the Easter break), this won't be looked at until mind/late April at this stage.
    Someone smart enough might pop some cax data up?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I understand and appreciate your looking into it for me I am just going to work on getting the car dialed in while I wait, should keep me busy for a while. Is there any chance at me getting the bin file for my tune?

Quote Originally Posted by statesman View Post
    I think that they are already there.
    Ah, yes, I found 3 of them...

#1 [ECM] 12480 - Closed Loop Proportional Base vs. Airflow Mode: This table returns the base proportional % fuel change. Proportional base rate table is the primary amount of fuel needed to drive the closed loop fuel control into oscillation. Proportional fuel acts like an on/off switch to keep the fuel moving around the current O2 Rich/Lean vs. Mode table set point. The values on the Proportional Table add or subtract to the base fuel rate depending on the previous fuel condition (i.e. if rich then switch lean, if lean the switch rich). The amount of fuel to add or subtract increases with the airflow mode and should be based on injector size and % fuel switching needed.
    B4111/B4112...?

#2 [ECM] 12481 - Closed Loop Proportional Gain vs. O2 Error: This table returns a multiplier value for the increase/decrease of the base rate table. A multiplier value of 1.000 will have no effect on the proportional base rate. If the difference between the current O2 reading and its desired value from table O2 Rich/Lean vs. Mode (the current Fast O2 error) is large the VCM will need to change the proportional fuel a lot. If the error is small, it should change it only a little to continue oscillation without undershoot or overshoot. Undershooting will cause the Closed loop fuel to become sluggish or miss the current O2 Rich/Lean vs. Mode table set point. Overshooting with cause the engine to vary excessively in RPM.
    not sure which table this is...?

#3 [ECM] 12470 - Closed Loop Integrator Delay vs. Airflow Mode: This table returns the base integrator delay. The integrator is a function of the Slow Filtered O2 Error over time, The integrator handles persistent rich or lean fuel conditions based on the slow O2 error and Rich/Lean vs. Airflow mode. The Base Delay vs. Airflow Mode table is the minimum time in milliseconds an overly rich or lean condition needs to exist before the VCM is allowed to make a fuel correction.
    B4113.

#4 [ECM] 12466 - Closed Loop Mode vs. Airflow: This table defines the Airflow mode the Closed Loop routines use to operate. It controls selection of various gains and delays used to interpret the O2 sensor signals.
    B4107.

It looka like I am dead in the water as Ive searched high and low for a bin file for my os and came up short. Looks like the tables I really need are the b4113 and b4114. Everything else went great by the way just cant throw it back into closed loop till I get the o2s reading properly. When you find the time Il be a waiting with bells on.

Hey Joecar. Sorry I havent got back to you. I bought a smoke machone and smoked the entire exhaust and intake myself to try and find leaks but nothing:( Changed the spark plugs and wires, bought new gm o2s hoping it would help a little but naw ..Im going to have to park the car in hopes that the efilive team will add those tables to get my car reading the o2s properly and go from there. Thabks for all your help man

No worries, we all got stuff going on.

Let me think this thru (a lot of us have run long tubes with trims)...

I am just going to post my tune and info in hopes that the efilive team does get around to making the fast o2 coefficent tables accessible. I have found a way to get access to what I need but it involves other hardware and software and tons more money just to get access to these tables so I am really hoping they can get around to it so I can get my car running properly.

gen-IV V8
    E38
    cal:12639269
    os id:AA
    BCC:AAR2
    version: 7.60
    Attached Files Attached Files

I got your email, and I'm looking.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456