Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: please help...

Thanks Joecar and Statesman! Good to go it now shows up in the editor! Not gonna mess with it just yet. Still doing AutoVE.

Currently I have the MAF in the truck. I definately am gonna go COS3 but currently Im gonna tune the MAF since its there. I have a little bit more to do in AutoVE but im trying to get ready to do AutoMaf or CalcMAFT.... For the life of me, and ive been at it for a while now, I cant get ant Calc pIDs to show up. Ive re Validated the pids with and without MAF connected,,,,, nothing. I know where to put the txt file becausde ive done it before, but to no avail. Please could someone double check me? This is the txt file from Weatherman on calMAFT....... Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Rename that file to calc_pids.txt and move it into the folder C:\users\<you>\Documents\EFILive\V7.5\User Configuration

and then retstart the scan tool.

Dude thank you!!! That was frustratung!!! And very simple! Lol! I get it now, i basically justcadd tocmy original "calc_pids.txt" file. I dont make a new one everytime!

When you add to your existing cacl_pids.txt, you have to merge each section respectively (i.e. you can't just add on the end of the file).

Oh yeah for sure! I orifginally thought i needed a seperate calcpids.txt file for each. I finally understand now tho!!! Weve had some pretty crazy storms here past few days so i havent took the truck out. Hopefully tonight i can get another good autoVe log if the weather holds!

Where are you located...? Keep safe in storm(s).

Im out on Long Island NY. Its been so humid and weve had some crazy thunderstorms with lightning and bouts of heavy downpour! Imnpretty sure its gonna be nice for a few days so i can get a nice 30 mile log on my way home from the shop. Your on the West coast right?

Curious about the "power at rear wheels" pid. Where does the info come from and what does EFI Live use to calculate it? I logged it last night and got readis from 0-650. Is this pid accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayyk31 View Post
    Im out on Long Island NY. Its been so humid and weve had some crazy thunderstorms with lightning and bouts of heavy downpour! Imnpretty sure its gonna be nice for a few days so i can get a nice 30 mile log on my way home from the shop. Your on the West coast right?
    Yes, I'm in So. Cal.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast