Thread: tuning for tire height changes?

Default tuning for tire height changes?

have a 2012 ZR1 that ive recently done 15" rear wheel conversion so now have a rear tire that is a little over 1" taller than oem and my front tire is still oem height. i want to avoid getting any ABS or TC lights/issues without disabling those systems. Can this be tuned accordingly so that all computer assists work?

When you change the tire setting with tuning software its only changing the ecm/tcm settings. You will need to change the tire size in ABS module also BUT you cant enter different size tires for the front and the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by minytrker View Post
    When you change the tire setting with tuning software its only changing the ecm/tcm settings. You will need to change the tire size in ABS module also BUT you cant enter different size tires for the front and the rear.
    So how do i gain access to the abs module or is it even possible? Also when you said I can't enter different sizes for front and rear do you mean in the ecm/tcm settings OR in the abs module?

You will need a tech 2 or something equal, no tuning software can access the abs module. You can only enter one tire size in for the front and the rear in the ecm and abs. It doesnt have option for front or rear, its just a single setting.