Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: lc-1 help plz.

so with the red hooked up to the positive of the batery and the blue to the neg, with the terminator plug in should the wideband get warm?

Quote Originally Posted by killaz
    so with the red hooked up to the positive of the batery and the blue to the neg, with the terminator plug in should the wideband get warm?
    I found it gets mildly warm (ouch, don't hold it between thumb/forefinger, it gets warm but not smoking hot); it gets hotter if you have running alternator (13+V) on it;

with fully charged battery connected (12.4+V), the LED should flash for about 20-30 seconds and then stay on steady; if it doesn't do this, then something's wrong; if it does do this, and the terminator is plugged in, the LM software should connect.

crud, i was messing with it today. Got the tester out and it red only 6 volts, also got low voltage on my HUD. Could this be my issue?

Quote Originally Posted by killaz
    crud, i was messing with it today. Got the tester out and it red only 6 volts, also got low voltage on my HUD. Could this be my issue?
    Yes, probably is, the LC-1 wants 12V or better, your battery is very very flat or failed.

ok so i hooked it all up and all i get is please plug in your LC-1 and power it on so is this thing blown??????? and yes it tested at 13 volts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123