Thread: Help!!

Default Help!!

Okay, so I am sort of completely new at this. I have a tune for a TCM for a 2012 Duramax. I have the EFI Live v8 completely updated and my Flashscan completely updated. I've checked several times today. Whenever I go to Full Flash and click Authorize License, or even if I click Full Flash on the F7 tab it tells me the same thing.

Virtual Machine Started
    Script Loaded
    Script Verified
    Checking Data File...
    Executing: Boot Loader...
    Please: Wait...
    Script exited with code $0101: No data received

I've tried it with 2 different laptops, both versions of Windows are completely updated on both and the software and firmware on everything is completely updated. What do I do? I've tried unplugging the battery for awhile and unplugging everything to no avail. PLEASE HELP

Lifetime Member

What is the reason you're trying to use Full-Flash vs Cal-Flash? You shouldnt use Full-Flash for simple calibration changes.

Try using Cal-Flash and see if you can license then flash the controller. Make sure you're using the "key on engine off" key position, if you're getting no communication then it seems the V2 cannot connect with the TCM.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.