Thread: 6.7 Cummins timing file

Default 6.7 Cummins timing file

Does anyone happen to have a timing map for a QSB 6.7? Trying to build a tune for a project of mine and would like to compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody has stock files for the marine application? I was told EFI is what was used to tune these. If not, I would appreciate any lead on where to find them. Thx

Might need to be a bit more specific, QSB you mean a non Dodge Ram engine right? What year or original engine application are you looking for?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I believe this 6.7 is a 2015 model and came out of a boat. I do not have the ECM for it so I am using the ECM and harness from a 2014 ram. Just looking for stock files for this marine setup so I can tune the ECM
    Last edited by Torque_beast; July 29th, 2018 at 12:06 PM.

Ok but this really is a difficult thing to get you exactly what you need. There is many thousands of calibrations released for the 6.7L from forklifts, pumps, asphalt rollers to generators so I couldn't say which one would be closest to an unknown marine application.
    Maybe your best bet is to look at the FORD F series tune, at least they will be quite common.
    The other thing is the anti-theft situation on the Dodge ECM is going to be an issue you'll need to overcome, the off-road tunes that would be running on the CM2350A ECM from that same era probably don't have any of that.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Ok but this really is a difficult thing to get you exactly what you need. There is many thousands of calibrations released for the 6.7L from forklifts, pumps, asphalt rollers to generators so I couldn't say which one would be closest to an unknown marine application.
    Maybe your best bet is to look at the FORD F series tune, at least they will be quite common.
    The other thing is the anti-theft situation on the Dodge ECM is going to be an issue you'll need to overcome, the off-road tunes that would be running on the CM2350A ECM from that same era probably don't have any of that.
    I have the ECM covered just need a baseline to start tuning. I didn
    Last edited by Torque_beast; July 30th, 2018 at 06:20 AM.

Something is wrong. Keeps cutting off my post