Hello folks-

I'm about to start a swap project and I'm looking for some recommendations on the best programming tools/software/custom coding options to achieve my goals. This can be purchasing several pieces of gear, paying some folks who already own the right equipment for their time, paying for custom bin files, or some combination of any/all of these in order to accomplish the following:
- Change VIN to pass emissions
- Shut off BCM modules as needed to eliminate or at least mute error codes
- Remove airbags
- Maintain stability control
- Minor NA tuning modifications

The basic idea is to drop a 2014 C7 drivetrain into a 2000 Honda S2000. The (mostly) complete wrecked Vette is currently sitting next to the S2000 shell in my garage. My intention is to transfer the following systems from the C7 into the S2000:
- LT1 w/ e92 ECU
- T6070 w/ shortened torque tube
- eLSD w/ factory control module
- Magnetic shocks w/ DCS Sport controller

I'll need to work out merging or completely swapping the following systems:
- ABS
- Steering sensors and/or column (S2000 also uses electronic power steering)
- Dash/gages and C7 HMI for stability control access
- HUD
- BCM and fuse panel

I know I will need to change a VIN, turn off most body modules, delete airbags, and other stuff. This car is pretty much going to be a dedicated track car (road race) with a license plate, so I'm not really concerned with convenience features.

I'm planning to strip out all components I'd like to keep along with the whole car wiring harness, and basically create a running pallet. From there, I'll need to start turning off modules (somehow) until all of the codes go away, so I will need a scan tool capable of working with the BCM at this level, or some kind of custom coding to make this happen. I'll also need to pull components out of the S2000 (steering, ABS, etc..) to merge with the C7 system and/or decide to utilize C7 components. Once the running pallet functions correctly, I'll transfer the components into the S2000 and adapt whatever I need to in order to get things running properly.

So, please provide comments and recommendations on what you would do in order to accomplish this build. For reference, I've done a number of EFI swaps using both stock and aftermarket EFI systems, as well as simple carb stuff for both emissions-legal street and offroad/racing builds. I've been doing this mostly with Fords and Mopars, but this is the first GM swap I've done, so I don't have any of the GM tools yet.