Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: $06FF on an E38, no start and stuck in my driveway

Can you please describe the steps you took to fix the checksums? Your file above is corrupted.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Before i started i down loaded the stock file then proceeded to modify it with several times saving each modified file. I tried to cal flash with V7 for the first mod file but it would say one or more checksum detected upload cancelled, i tried this a couple of times then tried V8 with a Cal upload. Same issue then i tried a full flash but the same issue. Got on the EFI Live forum and found this thread and read about the checksum updater and proceeded with the stock tune to checksum update, saved the file then tried to load with V7, no luck then tried V8 cal upload then a full flash.
    Last edited by Chinook; July 29th, 2020 at 12:57 AM.

Well the thing is there is a massive amount of data missing from the file you are trying to flash, that is what it is continuing to fail, how that has happened I have no idea.
    There is a couple of files you sent support@ that are ok, they just needed the checskums fixed, but the one you posted on here that is no good, you need to delete that file.
    What you need to do is take the file you first read out, fix the checksums, then full flash it.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

GMXP
    Thanks for the help and the support team, i'm back up running with no more issue

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345