Quote Originally Posted by statesman View Post
I just had a look at the log from your original post and I don't think that poor air distribution in the intake manifold would cause such a massive bank to bank imbalance. It's either an air leak or an injector issue. You just have to figure out if bank 1 is too lean or if bank 2 is too rich.

Joecar has already summed it up nicely....

But hey, he's just a moderator... what would he know?
Ya, I get it, I'm just trying to figure out what makes the most sense instead of arbitrarily replacing stuff. In my mind, an O2 sensor that was reading unburnt oxygen due to an air leak should always be reading that unburnt oxygen, not just in certain situations or parameters.

I also wouldn't be asking his opinion further on the matter if I didn't respect what his thoughts were. I can very easily replace exhaust and intake gaskets, start logging again and have the same issues, so I'm just trying to work through all of the possibilities.

How about injector o-rings? I'm running LS7 injectors with ICT Billet spacers and it was a real pain getting the o-rings to seat. I don't have any fuel leaks, but wondering if I've got an air leak there.