I am unable to establish a connection with this controller via a bench harness. I have verified all connections are making a good connection with the ECM. I have read the Cummins BootRSA article and the Cummins 2010-2018 Quick Start.pdf. If I try to auto-detect the ECM it does not find it. It will say External Data Only. If I choose the CM2200 ECM from the drop down it appears to be reading it to determine the current calibration. When it is finished all the values are 000000's. If I try to load a base tune or the BootRSA tune I get the error $0549 Ignition is switched off. I have pins 2,4,6 grounded, pins 3 & 5 12+ constant, Pins 70 & 71 switched 12+ to simulate Ignition on/off, and pin 18 CAN - and pin 35 CAN+. I also was able to verify that the CAN pins coming out of the ECM are showing proper resistance of 120 ohm. I tried bypassing the laptop by loading the information on the Flashcan directly thru the BBX setup article. It will find the loaded CMD pids but gives the error no vehicle detected. I have contacted three different Chrysler dealerships near my area and they all say that the ECM needs to be in the vehicle for them to be able to test and or reflash with a factory calibration. I bought this ECM used and it was supposed to have been tested prior to it being sold to me. I also tried connecting via the scan tool function in the V8 software and on an Autel MaxiCheck scan tool and both say no vehicle detected. I don't know what else to try at this point.