Hi all, I recently installed a camshaft in my 2004 Pontiac GTO. it is Summit Racing part number SUM-8700. I am going through the tuning process, and I seem to be having a weird thing happen with the base idle airflow (B4307) that my engine likes. I have the warm values about 0.5 g/s above the stock tune's values, and if I perform RAFIG it wants me to drop them about 1.3-1.8 g/s. If I log IACDES_B, it gives me about the same number RAFIG would, 6.4 g/s. This seems super low, especially considering the stock values are 7.1 g/s. Modifications are as follows:

2004 Pontiac GTO
LS1 5.7 l
6 speed manual transmission
Stock cable throttle body with IAC
Short headers, JBA mid-pipes with cats, JBA cat-back exhaust
XAIR cold air intake, MAF is enabled
SUM-8700 camshaft, duration at .050" is 225 intake 236 exhaust

I have attached my tune for reference. The VE table is still a bit rough, but AFR is right where I want it to be and I am still doing some logging/tweaking in this area via CALC_VET. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, and I can get a log without issue if there are certain PIDs that would help diagnose what's going on.

A few symptoms I'm having that I believe are related to the airflow are as follows:
- Bucking at cruise (45-55 mph) when off throttle
- Bucking at cruise occasionally with slight throttle (TPS at 5.1% or less)
- Engine speed drops to about 450 RPM and comes back up to about 800 RPM when cruising and the car is put in neutral, this sometimes cycles if I continue to roll in neutral at about 45-55 mph
- Engine is hard to start when warm and stalled, although this may be related to B4343 being too low potentially

Thanks!

Garrett_GTO_tuned_20180927_1.ctz