Hi guys,
New to the forum.
I know you guys have beat this to death in a hundred different posts, but I need your help. Let me start from the beginning:

1997 GMC K2500. New crate 5.7L with LT4 cam put in (GM Hot Cam?)
I received the pinout sheet from Lextech, (Thanks again Jeff), picked up a computer, Serv# 12200411, and completed the pin swap.
Between my mechanic and I, we have been fighting to get CKP signal.
We have back probed and test the wires to the computer. We have signal to the computer. It's a beautiful, square signal on the scanner. From there, we plug the scanner into the OBDII port in the cab, and we have no CKP signal. I have fuel and no spark. We have checked power, both switched and constant. We have checked grounds. All good. I'm struggling to check through the rest of the wiring due to the fact this girl won't start.

Two questions: Is there something I'm missing with another component causing the computer to not find the CKP signal? Is there a chance there is a difference between constant ground and key on ground?
I have tried a second computer. I have replaced the CKP sensor. I have double checked and triple checked any of the wires involving the CKP sensor.

Again, I apologise for asking something you guys might have answered already.

Thanks for any help you guys can give.